All India Institute of India, Bhopal (AIIMS) has released the notification for the applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident. The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 10 July 2019.
AIIMS, Bhopal Recruitment 2019 : Important Date, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
Opening date for submission of online application: 25 May 2019
Last date for submission of application: 10 July 2019
AIIMS, Bhopal Recruitment 2019 : Vacancy Details
Senior Resident – 100 Posts
AIIMS, Bhopal Recruitment 2019 : Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
1.) MCI/UGC recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
2. Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in concerned specialty will be preferred in respective departments as applicable.
3. DM in Neurology, Nephrology & Cardiology can also apply for General Medicine
4. M.Ch in Burn & Plastic Surgery, Cardiothoracic surgery, Neurosurgery, Surgical Oncology, Surgical Gastroenterology and Paediatric surgery can also apply for General Surgery
5. Trauma & Emergency Medicine: post graduate medical degree viz MD(Medicine) or MD(Emergency Medicine) from a recognized University/Institute.
6. For non-medical candidates in Anatomy & Microbiology, the candidate should possess M.Sc. Degree in the subject concerned and Ph.D from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit :
The age limit is 37 years.
AIIMS, Bhopal Recruitment 2019 : How to Apply
The eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format to the address given below :
To The Registrar All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal – 462020 (M.P.)
on or before 10 Jun 2019, along with self attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, paper publications, paper presentation.