Bharat Heavy Electronic Limited has officially out the recruitment notification for filling various posts. All the aspirants with the eligible qualification can apply for the BHEL Vacancy.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) which is one of the largest power generation equipment manufacturer, are seeking competent individuals in its various offices and units across the country. BHEL vacancies are available for the posts of Trade Apprentice, Specialist, Super-specialist etc. 10th to post graduate pass candidates are eligible for these posts.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates
Start Date To Apply _ 16th March 2019
Last Date To Apply Online _ 30th March 2019
Expected Certification Verification Period – 26 March 2019
BHEL Recruitment 2019 : Qualification in Details
- Position – Qualification Requirement:
- Senior Resident (General Medicine) – PG Degree/ Diploma
- Senior Resident (General Surgery) – PG Degree/ Diploma
- Senior Resident (Obs & Gyn) – PG Degree/ Diploma.
- Remuneration will be Rs 65000 per month for both first year &/or second year of engagement.
- Duration: The appointment is initially for a period of One year, which may be extended by another year with mutual consent/requirement of the hospital. Working Hours will be as per the requirement of the DNB program and the hospital. There will be notice period of one month, on either side, for discontinuing the engagement.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 : How to Apply
All the eligible and interested aspirants can apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019. The applicants like to start BHEL Careers can follow below all steps to apply for the post.
1.) Only the eligible aspirants can apply for the BHEL Online Registration
2.) Firstly, the applicants can apply only through online mode for steps to get BHEL company Salary.
3.) No other mode of application form will be accepted for BHEL Online Registration.
4.) Further, aspirants should submit all the valid documents for applying the post.
5.) Then, candidates should also pay the fees before the last date of application.
6.) Finally, applicants must enter the application form with the most trustworthy details.