HSSC Clerk Answer Key 2019 Released : Here’s how to download the answer key

The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the answer key for clerk recruitment on its official website, hssc.gov.in. The candidates who have appeared for the test can check the answer key and match the answers. HSSC Clerk recruitment 2019 written exam was held from 21 to 23 September, 2019 in morning and evening shifts. In case of any doubt or query regarding the answer key, they can raise objections from 11 October.

“The Commission has uploaded the answer key on the website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, ie, www.hssc.gov.in of the above said written examination. If any candidate has any objection regarding any answer, he/she may submit his/her query/objection.” the official notice read.

The written exam consists of 90 marks and has questions with 75 percent weightage on General Awareness, Maths, English, Reasoning Ability, Hindi, Science, and Computer. The remaining 25 percent will be based on Current Affairs, History, Geography, Civics, Literature, Environment, Culture and the candidate’s concerned subject. er

HSSC Clerk Answer Key 2019 : How to download the answer key

1.) Visit the official website of HSSC.i.e. hssc.gov.in.

2.) Click on HSSC Clerk Answer Key 2019 (Advt. No. 05/2019) button flashing on the homepage.

3.) Download the answer key and check your answers.

CM Jakhar

A news enthusiast by hobby, CM is the founder of Prediction Junction. He is always passionate to dig into the latest in the world and has a natural way of depicting his analysis and thoughts. His main motive is to bring the true and recent piece on where the world is heading.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.