On Monday, September 24, 2018, The deputy head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards warned US and Israel of devastating response from Iran. Iran alleged US and its masters in the Middle East for the attack on military parade in Ahvaz on Saturday.
Before the funeral of the victims killed in the deadly attack during military parade, Hossein Salami said in a speech, “You have seen our revenge before … You will see that our response will be crushing and devastating and you will regret what you have done”. Many people chanted ‘death to Israel and America’.
— Press TV (@PressTV) September 24, 2018
Earlier on Sunday, President of Iran Hassan Rouhani warned that Iran is ready to confront US. Before leaving Tehran to attend United Nations General Assembly in New York, Rouhani said, “America is acting like a bully towards the rest of the world and thinks it can act based on brute force”.
He said, “But our people will resist and the government is ready to confront America. We will overcome this situation (sanctions) and America will regret choosing the wrong path”.
— Press TV (@PressTV) September 23, 2018
Rouhani said, “America wants to cause chaos and unrest in our country so that it can return to this country, but these are unreal fantasies and they will never achieve their goal”.
Targeting the regional rivals he added, “The small puppet countries in the region are backed by America, and the United States is provoking them and giving them the necessary capabilities”.
Referring to the military parade attack, Rouhani said, “Iran’s answer is forthcoming within the framework of law and our national interest and United States would regret its aggressiveness”.
In this attack on military parade by multiple gunmen, 29 people including women and children were killed and about 60 people were injured.