National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT) has released the notification for the application for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 March 2019.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates
Last date for submission of application: 24 March 2019
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 : Vacancy Details
Technician – 17 Posts, Junior Assistant – 14 Posts, Senior Assistant – 5 Posts, Superintendent – 7 Posts, SAS Assistant / Junior Engineer – 6 Posts, Technical Assistant – 17 Posts, Technical Officer – 2 Posts, Assistant Registrar -2 Posts ,Medical Officer – 2 Posts, Senior Medical Officer – 1 post, Deputy Librarian – 1 Post, Deputy Registrar – 1 Post.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 : Educational Qualifications
Candidates must qualify Master Degree/ MBBS Degree/ B.E/ Degree in Respective Field along with Experience to apply for the NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 : Age Limitations
Contenders must have the Age Limitations of Maximum of 27 to 50 Years of age based on a post mentioned on the NIT Silchar Junior Assistant Notification 2019.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 : Selection Process
NIT, Silchar will hire the Contenders for the NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Jobs based on the interview.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 : Fee Details
- For General/OBC Candidates application fee Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 : Pay Scale
- Candidates pay scale Level-3 Rs. 2000/- to Level-12 Rs. 7600/-
- Other post-wise pay scale details go to the notification.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 : How to Apply
- Mode Of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O. Silchar – 788 010, Assam.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 9 March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.