Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu has invited applications to recruit 130 Trade Apprentices. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to the said post through IGCAR’s official website-igcar.gov.in, from April 10 till April 24, 2019. The selection procedure would be done on the basis of interview.
IGCAR recruitment 2019 : Important Date & Vacancy details
- April 10, 2019: Submission of application form begins
- April 24, 2019: Last Date of submission of application form
Total Posts – 130
Positions/ posts lying vacant
- Electrician – 25 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 7 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 12 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Carpenter – 4 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 8 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance – 2 Posts
- Plumber – 2 Posts
- Fitter – 30 Posts
- Turner – 5 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Mason / Civil Mistry – 2 Posts
- Book Binder – 1 Post
- PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant) – 7 Posts
Candidate should be between 16 to 22 years of age (Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for (PWD, OBC – 13 years, PWD, SC/ ST – 15 years)
IGCAR recruitment 2019 : Educational qualification & Selection Procedure
- Plumber, Mason/ Civil Mistry, Book Binder, Carpenter, Welder (Gas Electric) – Candidate should be have passed 8th standard and must have an ITI certificate of not less than 1-year.
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Draughtsman (Civil), Mechanic Refrigeration Air Conditioning, Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance – Candidate should be have passed 10th standard and ITI certificate of not less than 2-years.
- PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant) – Candidates must have passed 10th standard and must have a National Trade Certificate issued by the National Council for Vocational Training in, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant.
Selection would be done on the basis of interview, candidates need to bring the necessary documents that are mentioned below:
- Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- ITI Marksheet and NCVT/SCVT Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Parents name proof
- A confirmation copy of the Apprenticeship registration
- Experience certificate (if any)
IGCAR recruitment 2019 : How to Apply
1.) Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2.) Candidates log on to http://www.igcar.ernet.in/.
3.) Go to “Recruitment” & Select the desired post.
4.) Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
5.) Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
6.) Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7.) After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8.) Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9.) Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
10.) Take a print out of Online application for future use.