Sidho Kanho Birsha University (SKBU) has released the recruitment notification and has invited applications for the Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 30 September 2019.
SKBU Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates, Vacancy Details
Last Date to send Application: 30 September 2019
SKBU Recruitment 2019 : Vacancy Details
Professor: 08 Posts
Associate Professor: 17 Posts
Assistant Professor: 07 Posts
SKBU Recruitment 2019 : Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Professor: a) An eminent scholar with consistently good academic record and a Ph. D degree in the concerned /allied/ relevant discipline with a number of high quality research publications in reputed journals and / or publication of books.
- b) At least 10 years’ experience in University/ College and/ or experience in research in university/ reputed research institutions/ industries.
- c) Minimum API score 400 in category II & III in the prescribed format.
- d) Research guidance of doctoral students.
Associate Professor: a) Good academic record with a Ph. D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- b) A master’s degree in concerned/allied/relevant d i s c i p l i n e s with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
- c) At least a second class ―Three Years‖ Bachelor’s Degree with Honours/ Major in the relevant/allied subject.
- d) A minimum of 8(eight) years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or reputed research institution /industry with a number of good quality publications in reputed journals and/or publication of books.
- e) Minimum API score 300 in category II & III in the prescribed format.
Assistant Professor: a) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject.
- b) At least a second class ‘Three Years’ Bachelor’s Degree with Honours/ Major in the relevant allied subject.
- c) The candidate must have cleared the national Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC (CSIR) or similar test accredited by the UGC like NET/SLET/SET.
- d) However, the candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the Minimum Eligibility Condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- e) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters programme in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
SKBU Recruitment 2019 :
The candidates are required to send their applications to the given address before the due date of 26-09-2019. The documents should be enclosed alongwith each Application form is, One recent photo pasted on the space provided in the Application, attested copies of certificates showing age (Matric/SSLC/HSC), educational qualifications, Self-attested copies of certificates in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH, Documents in support of Experience etc. should be sent to the address given below :
Registra, Sidho Kanho Birsha University, Ranchi Rd, P.O, Purulia, West Bengal 723104.
Applications in a sealed envelope superscribed properly. ____”.