VITEEE Slot Booking 2019, exam date rescheduled due Lok Sabha Elections
The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has initiated the slot booking process for VITEE 2019. The entrance exam has been postponed due to the Lok Sabha Elections. The notice is uploaded on the official website – vit.ac.in.
After rescheduling the exam dates of VITEEE — the common entrance exam, the slot booking will begin on March 28. The exam is held for admission to Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Vellore, Chennai, AP and Bhopal campuses. The VITEEE will be conducted from April 10 to April 21, 2019.
Candidates can choose any of the slots according to their preference and appear for the exam. It is to note that candidates who paid the registration fee can only book their slots, wherein slots will be offered as per first come first serve basis.
VITEEE slot booking 2019 : Eligibility Criteria
Candidates appearing for the exam must meet the following VITEEE eligibility criteria:
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI)
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
- OCI Holder
Born on or after 1st July 1997
Candidates who are appearing or have passed :
- 10+2 higher secondary exam conducted by ISC, CBSE, any State board
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (G C E) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply.
- General Category candidates should have scored an aggregate of 60% in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry in 10+2.
- SC, ST, J&K, North Eastern states- Candidates should have scored an average 50% marks in Physics, Maths, and Chemistry in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.
VITEEE slot booking 2019 : How to Download the Admit Card
1.) Visit the official website link. (link is given above)
2.) The online test booking system page will be opened.
3.) Enter the Application Number, Password and Security Code.
4.) Click on the “Login” button.
5.) Read all the instructions, tick on the check box and click on the “Book a Seat” button.
6.) Fill all the required details like Test Name, State/International, Test City, Subject Chosen, Chose Test Date, Test Centre Name, etc.
7.) After filling these details a list of available exam centres and dates will be opened.
8.) Now, click on the “Book” option to reserve a slot.
9.) Read all the filled details and click on the “Confirm” button.
10.) Now, click on the “View my e-admit card” option.
11.) The admit card will be opened on the screen.
12.) Candidates are advised to take extra printouts of the admit card for further use.
VITEEE slot booking 2019 : Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates have to bring admit card along with one photo ID proof at the exam centre. Candidates also have to carry the photocopy of the application form. Candidates can bring any one of the following ID proofs School/College Photo ID Card, 12th board exam admit card/hall ticket bearing photograph, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card, PAN Card.