West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education or WBBME declared result of High Madrasah, Alim and Fazil Examination 2019. The candidates who appeared for the examination can check their result from official website wbresults.nic.in.
This year, WBBME conducted exams in the month of February. Alim and Fazil Examination 2019 were conducted on February 6, 2019, which later on was concluded on February 18, 2019. And, today finally the result was declared.
The candidates will be required to enter information, including roll number, registration number and other details, in the blank space.
The candidates may come across some issue while checking their result on the official website. In such case, the result seekers can check the West Bengal results 2019 on other website i.e www.exametc.com.
West Bengal Madrasah Result : How to check the result
- Log on to the official website wbresults.nic.in
- Click on the link which says ‘Result of High Madrasah, Alim and Fazil Examination-2019’
- Select the examination for which you want to check the results.
- Enter all the necessary details such as roll number, date of birth and click submit
- You can download the result and take a print out of the same for further reference.
West Bengal Madrasah Result 2019 : How to check the result via SMS
The candidates can get their get their WB Madrasah Result 2019 for class 10 and 12 through SMS. They are required to send a SMS to 56070. They have to type a text in the below-format :
WBBME Roll Number send to 56070 and your West Bengal Madrasah Result will be received in your phone message box. You will receive the West Bengal Madrasah Result in your phone.